It is hard to believe that one little tiny man has been through all of this in one year. He is doing so well now, you would never know anything was ever wrong with him. We are so grateful to have a happy, healthy little boy!
Ben at One Year:
- 20 pounds, 12 ounces (25th percentile)
- 30 inches tall (55th percentile)
- Head circumference of 19.8 inches (still 100th percentile)
- Still takes 2 naps per day (thank goodness!)
- Is cruising all over the place, but not walking yet
- Love to get into everything!!
- His favorite place in the house is our snack drawer- he gets in it and plays
- Has seven teeth- three on top, four on bottom
- Has a very sophisticated palate- his favorite foods are bananas with pumpkin, turkey with spinach and rosemary and something that I can't even pronounce!
- could live on fruit loops if I would let him!
- loves his brothers so much!
- has a smile that will melt your heart!
- He is still the sweetest, happiest baby in the whole world!
We decided to go to Florida for Ben's first birthday and Thanksgiving, just our little family of five. It was such a fun trip that I will never forget! Ben's birthday celebration included beach time, a photo shoot, and last, but not least, a birthday cupcake! I thought I would share some of the pictures from his real birthday. Enjoy!
Birthday Party pictures coming soon!!