5.18.2010

Things are Looking Up

Ben achieved a very important milestone this week, and I couldn't be more proud! He has mastered the art of lifting his head off the floor all by himself. Only a Momma could be so excited by such a seemingly simple accomplishment. But, it is a major step in the right direction for Ben's development.

We have been in physical therapy for about a month now, and the main focus has been on "tummy time" and getting him to hold his head up. Now, after much practice, he has figured out how to do it all on his own. There is no going back now, he will be crawling around before we know it!

I just had to brag on my little man. He is very proud of himself too, as you can see from the pictures. He is just too cute, if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

  1. Maggie,

    You have every right to be so proud of Ben!!

    God Bless All 5 of You,

    Kevin(the old uncle)

    ReplyDelete